NaNoWriMo begins in 11 days. This is what I will be writing; the third book in my series “The Toy Soldier Saga.” 50000 words in a month is the goal; that’s 1667 words in a day. I succeeded in 2011 with my first book in the series, “A Few Good Elves“; I did not succeed in 2012 with the second book, “Brothers in Arms,” because I had another deadline on the 15th of November, but I did manage 35000 words. I am still writing “Brothers in Arms” but because the NaNoWriMo rules say you must start a new novel, I’m jumping in with Book Three anyway. Wish me luck! Although you may not hear as much from me in the next few weeks.
Here’s the link to my writer’s profile at NaNoWriMo.
- NaNoWriMo : Write a Novel in a Month (randomblink.com)
- NaNoWriMo (themagicblackbook.wordpress.com)
- 23 Reasons I’m NOT Doing NaNoWriMo (todaysauthor.wordpress.com)
- The #NaNoWriMo Checklist (writingishardwork.com)
- It’s NaNoWriMo time again! (womenspages.wordpress.com)